Yamaha DSR115 Active PA Speaker
Yamaha DSR115 Active PA Speaker Product Overview by GAK
The lightweight and compact DSR115 portable loudspeaker that re-defines high definition sound reinforcement.
The combination of ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing, advanced electronic and acoustic technologies delivers unbeatable high definition sound.
Other features include; a high efficiency 1500W class-D amplifier, custom designed transducer, durable wooden cabinet with Line X coating and full resonance switching mode power supply.
Yamaha Product Overview
Yamaha DSR Series takes portable loudspeakers to the extreme limits of their potential. Output levels pushed to the highest sound pressure levels possible, yet in cabinets that are lightweight and compact. Sound resolution remains superb, no matter how hard or for how long the speakers are driven.
Designed by applying our leading-edge digital and acoustic technologies developed over decades, the DSR Series provides a listening experience that re-defines high definition sound reinforcement.
For loudspeakers you can count on to deliver the musicality and sound that will thrill audiences night after night, let the DSR Series power your performances to incredible new heights.Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Speaker type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency range (-10dB) : 55Hz ~ 20kHz
- Frequency response (-3dB): 60Hz ~ 18kHz
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- Components LF: 15" cone
- Components HF: 2" Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter) 1.7kHz
- Output power: 1500W (LF: 1020W, HF: 480W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 (Balanced), TRS Phone Jack x1 (Balanced)
- OUTPUT: XLR-3-32 x1 (Balanced), Parallel connection with INPUT
- Processors: D-CONTOUR (Dynamic CONTOUR)
- Power consumption: 100W
- Flying and mounting hardware: 3 x M10 (TOP L/R 1pc each, Bottom rear 1pc)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom Board)
- W: 442mm (17 4/8")
- H: 755mm (29 6/8")
- D: 423mm (16 4/8")
- Net weight: 28.0kg (62lbs)