Yamaha DTX452K Electronic Drum Kit
Yamaha DTX452K Electronic Drum Kit
The DTX402 series electronic drum kits, DTX402K, DTX432K and DTX452K – provide beginner drummers with an entry-level kit that will help improve drumming skills and techniques, while introducing intuitive, app-driven challenges and rewards to encourage them to keep playing.
Featuring durable components, high-quality sounds and intuitive operation, the Yamaha DTX402 series is also compatible with the free Yamaha DTX402 Touch app for iOS and Android.
The DTX402 series feature a sturdier design, quieter and more natural-feeling drum and cymbal pads. For increased stability, the redesigned rack provides a solid foundation and more flexibility for the placement of the hi-hat and snare pads.
All models come with the DTX402 module, which comes with 287 high-quality, expressive drum and percussion sounds, 128 keyboard sounds, 10 customisable drum kits and nine reverb types. Different music genre selections, such as pop, rock and jazz, as well as the training and learning functions, are clearly labelled on the module for easy navigation. The module also includes 10 unique built-in training exercises, along with a record function, that improve techniques for drummers of any skill level.
The DTX402K features a silent Bass Drum design for easy operation and reduced volume, The DTX432K features the KP65 kick drum tower and comes with a bass drum pedal while the DTX452K additionally includes a three-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot and cross-stick sounds.
Yamaha has created the DTX402 Touch app available for both iOS and Android devices. Drummers can use this app to fully customise kits to fit their sound and setup preferences, as well as to operate training functions and access video tutorials for practice exercises. The app also features a Challenge Mode to test a drummer’s skill using a variety of music styles with different difficulty levels.
- The sounds combine years of experience creating authentic, top-quality drum sounds with 10 built-in drum kits.
- 10 built-in training func tions and improve your groove and expression as a drummer.
- Combining 3-zone snare pad and real bass drum pedal action.
- The DTX comes with 10 built-in training functions that are only possible with an electronic drum. These include the Pad G ate Func tion, suited even to beginners, which trains you up gradually over time, the rhythm G ate Func tion, which fosters a precise sense of rhythm – fundamental for drumming, and the Fast Blast Func tion, which measures the speed of your strokes. There is also a scoring func tion so you can assess your sk ills objec tively. Take advantage of this complete range of suppor t func tions to improve your power of expression as a drummer.
- The dedicated iOS/Android app, DTX402 Touch allows you to train in ways that are more enjoyable and easy to follow. On the Challenge Mode func tion, play along with the built-in training tracks like a game. Once you complete the final stage, you’ll receive a drummer’s certificate from Yamaha. You can also use the Editor function to customize drum k its. The DT X402 series also works with the Rec ‘n‘Share ios app so you can prac tice and per form with your favorite music and quickly share with your friends and social.
- Connect the module to your computer via USB, and create audio data from sounds produced in the DT X. Link the module to the DAW for music production.
- Power supply - PA-130
- Power Consumption - 5W
No upgrades available
brilliant sounds. Took a while to assemble as I'm left handed. Instructions not great for this. Once assembled easy to use and play
Amazing drum kit with being a beginner this is perfect for me it’s compact,lightweight and has a tonne of functions to help me in my with support to my lessons and helps me to progress.
They do not make it clear just how much noise they make .. just being hit . I love them a fabulous product for entry level drummer . But my wife says she can hear the sound of the pads being struck from outside & all through the House . So be warned . Although they are much much more neighbour friendly than Acoustic drums .. Not as quiet as you might think . I love mine & only want more & some sound proofing treatment for my studio .
Xmas pressie so not used. Look good and quality item. Should be fine