Yamaha DTX6K3-X Electronic Drum Kit
Yamaha DTX6 Series
The Yamaha DTX6 series electronic drum kits are mid-range Yamaha E-Drums, each with different configurations and all with plenty of features and technologies included. Yamaha has combined its renowned acoustic drum sound with the latest music technology.
The stand out feature is the DTX-PRO Drum Trigger Module, which offers ultra-realistic drum sounds. There’s a separate EQ, studio effects, Master FX and more for every channel, giving you full control over your sound.
Samples have been recorded in higher quality, with more Layers, making sure your sound is studio-quality and as realistic as possible. Load up to 1,000 of your own samples, on top of the 400+ samples already included, letting you find the perfect sound.
Get realistic, powerful, studio-quality effects right from the front panel with the Kit Modifier, so you can real-time create your drum sounds. You can also connect to your computer via USB to record directly, and connect your phone or tablet to play along with your favourite tracks and film videos while playing, then upload to the Rec’n’Share App.
The Yamaha DTX6 Series electronic drum kits are great for aspiring and professional drummers alike, music producers, MIDI musicians, teachers, and students.
The DTX6K-X is great for beginners and players on more of a budget, yet still has modern features and improvements. It includes x3 rubber tom pads, a 3-zone snare pad made from silicone TCS - which makes them one of the most accurate feeling drum pads available, and it feels great under the sticks. There’s also x1 crash and x1 ride cymbal, a hi-hat pad with controller, and a small kick pad.
The DTX6K2-X has all the features of the DTX6K-X, but instead has two larger 13” crash cymbals, 13” two-zone hi-hat pad with a proper standalone Yamaha hi-hat stand, a kick pad that’s big enough for a double pedal, and the drum module on the right-hand side, giving you more space for the hi-hat and double pedal.
The DTX6K3-X has the largest configuration of this range and all the features of the DTX6K2-X, but it has four TCS silicon pads (instead of just one) - 3 for the toms and one for the snare. These are the most accurate drumheads available, giving you a realistic feel while drumming.
The DTX6K3-X defines the new mid-range of the Yamaha E-Drums range, and promises professional sounds and features for players on a budget, but offering a massive technological step forward. It combines Yamaha’s world class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling, and music technology.
The DTXPRO sound module offers totally new audio quality with new samples recorded in some of the best studios in Europe. The sounds can be treated with a host of studio effects, so users can tailor the sound of their kits to their exact needs. Users can also load up to 1000 of their own samples, in addition to the 400+ internal sounds.
Unique to the DTXPRO modules are the Kit Modifier Knobs which allow the user to instantly change the sound of the kit by adjusting real sampled room ambience (not just digital reverb), kit compression, and other effects in real time. Every channel also has EQ, and Transient Adjustment which is usually found in studio software and allows you to change the attack and decay of the sound to suit your needs.
- XP80 DTX TCS 3-Zone Snare Pad 8"
- PCY135 3-Zone Cymbal Pad 13" for ride cymbal with positional sensing
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room ambience, compression and other effects
- Independent compression for every channel
- 3 Sweepable Band EQ for every channel
- Transient adjustment for every channel
- Trainings Functions
- 128-note Polyphony
- Links to Rec'n'share App for Android and iOS for recording, practising and filming
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI Out
- USB: Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
- Master Out: L+R
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm
- Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome: Yes
- Recording Function: USB (90 seconds internally or 90 minutes to USB)
- Display: Yes
- Digital Output: Yes, USB Audio to device, or record direct to USB drive.
- DTXPRO Sound module (x1)
- XP80 Snare Pad (x1)
- TP70 Tom Pad (x3)
- PCY135 Pad (x3 – 2x crashes, 1x ride)
- RHH135 Hi Hat pad on Yamaha Hi Hat stand
- KP90 Kick Pad (x1)
- DTX6K Rack System
- Power adapter, Module holder, manual
No upgrades available