Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitors with Stands, White
Yamaha unveil the new Yamaha HS5 in white.
The Yamaha HS5 is the second generation of 'HS' nearfield reference monitors, like the models before them, share the same design philosophy and concepts as the industry standard and legendary NS-10M studio monitors. The Yamaha HS5 provide accurate signal reproduction and superior sound quality.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- A low resonance enclosure built using a three-way mitre-joint technique ensures that the corners of the speaker are firmly anchored leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of unwanted resonances that can colour the original sound. Yamaha's 'Vortex Sound Control' technology is deployed to decrease unwanted airflows around the speaker ports. This in turn reduces audible noise by up to 6dB.
- This speaker is a 2-way bass-reflew bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amped system (70W total)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs - balanced or unbalanced