Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitors with Stands, White
Yamaha HS8 Active Monitor (White) (Single) Overview by GAK
The Yamaha HS8 is a stylish nearfield reference monitor, ideal for anything from bedroom producing and DJ practise to professional recording studio use. With a frequency response of 38Hz - 30kHz paired with a low resonance enclosure using a three-way mitre-joint technique, the Yamaha HS8 Monitor Speaker delivers rich low-end audio and clear, crisp high's with no unwanted resonance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- A low resonance enclosure built using a three-way mitre-joint technique ensures that the corners of the speaker are firmly anchored leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of unwanted resonances that can colour the original sound. Yamaha's 'Vortex Sound Control' technology is deployed to decrease unwanted airflows around the speaker ports. This in turn reduces audible noise by up to 6dB.
- This speakers is a 2-way bass-reflew bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amped system (120W total)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs - balanced or unbalanced
- Yamaha unveil the new Yamaha HS8 in white.
- The Yamaha HS8 is the second generation of 'HS' nearfield reference monitors, like the models before them, share the same design philosophy and concepts as the industry standard and legendary NS-10M studio monitors. The Yamaha HS8 provides accurate signal reproduction and superior sound quality.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.