Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitors VibroPads Bundle, Black
Yamaha HS8 Active Monitor Product Overview by GAK
The new second generation HS5 near-field reference monitors are the industry standard monitors for any studio. Known for their excellent signal reproduction and superior sound quality, these Yamaha's do not disappoint.
With a frequency response of 38Hz - 30kHz paired with a low resonance enclosure using a three-way mitre-joint technique, the Yamaha HS8 Monitor Speaker delivers rich low-end audio and clear, crisp high's with no unwanted resonance.
Yamaha Product Overview
The Yamaha HS5 is the second generation of 'HS' near-field reference monitors, like the models before them, share the same design philosophy and concepts as the industry standard and legendary NS-10M studio monitors. The Yamaha HS5 provide accurate signal reproduction and superior sound quality.
Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's near-field reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason—their accuracy.
Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimised, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- A low resonance enclosure built using a three-way mitre-joint technique ensures that the corners of the speaker are firmly anchored leading to dramatically improved durability and the elimination of unwanted resonances that can colour the original sound. Yamaha's 'Vortex Sound Control' technology is deployed to decrease unwanted airflows around the speaker ports. This in turn reduces audible noise by up to 6dB.
- This speakers is a 2-way bass-reflew bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amped system (120W total)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs - balanced or unbalanced
- What are they?
- This second generation of 'HS' nearfield reference monitors, like their predecessors, share the same design philosophy as the legendary NS-10M studio monitors. Providing accurate signal reproduction and superior sonic performance, the new HS Series consist of 3 new models
- - HS5, HS7 & HS8 - which employ a new, highly efficient tweeter providing an extended high frequency range up to 30kHz. The matching HS8S 150W powered subwoofer provides an extend bass when a well-defined bottom end is required.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.