Yamaha Live Custom Rock Fusion 4 Piece Shell Pack (Amber Shadow Sunburst)
DW Design Series 5 Piece Shell Pack (Gloss White Lacquer) £1,599.00
DW Design Series 4 Piece Shell Pack, Cherry Stain Gloss Lacquer £1,315.00
Tama MK52HLZBNS Superstar HyperDrive Maple 5 Piece Shell Pack, Sugar White £999.00
Yamaha Recording Custom Fusion Shell Pack, Surf Green £2,699.00
Yamaha Recording Custom Rock Shell Pack, Solid Black £2,899.00
Gretsch RN2-E8246 Renown Maple 4 Piece Shell Pack, Cherry Burst £1,358.00
Gretsch RN2-E8246 Renown Maple 4 Piece Shell Pack, Gloss Natural £1,358.00
Gretsch RN2-E8246 Renown Maple 4 Piece Shell Pack, Piano Black £1,289.00
Gretsch RN2-E8246 Renown Maple 4 Piece Shell Pack, Satin Tobacco Burst £1,358.00
Gretsch GB-E403 USA Brooklyn 3 Piece Shell Pack, Deep Marine Black Pearl £2,096.00
Gretsch GB-E8246 USA Brooklyn 4 Piece Shell Pack, Silver Sparkle £2,621.00
Gretsch GB-RC423 USA Brooklyn 3 Piece Shell Pack, Silver Sparkle £2,147.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Yamaha Live Custom Rock Fusion 4 Piece Shell Pack Product Overview by GAK
Yamaha have designed the Live Custom series with a huge focus on live playing. Constructed with 1.2mm oak plies, 10% thicker than those used in the Oak Custom drum range.
Known for their rich expressive power, the newly designed Live Custom drums now provide both incredible stability and reliability. The Oak provides clear sound but also delivers very powerful low end.
If you're looking for a pack that delivers a rich tone in live situations, the Yamaha Live Custom pack is the one for you.
Yamaha Product Overview
Live Custom series is designed with a greater focus on playing in live situations using 1.2mm oak plies that are 10% thicker than those used on our Oak Custom drums. Bass drum shells are comprised of eight-ply designs while tom, floor tom, and snare shells are constructed with six.
The Live Custom delivers a sound with greater strength and depth, provides rich expressive power that exceeds your imagination, and features hardware designed with some new, innovative ideas that delivers incredible stability and reliability even in the demanding environment of the stage. Oak's sound is clear and well defined with a powerful low-end that shakes your soul. On stage, and in the studio as well, Live Custom delivers a fat, rich tone with awe-inspiring presence.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
Yamaha Live Custom Features:
- Thicker oak ply produce deeper sound
- -10% thicker than the plies used in the Oak Custom, the oak plies found in these shells deliver sound with greater power on the live stage
- Black appearance
- -Dark silver hardware delivers dominating image further heightened with the all black shell interiors.
- -YESS mounts are designed to minimize contact between the shell and the mount to deliver a wider dynamic range and longer sustain.
- Absolute Lugs
- -Sells feature Yamaha's exclusive Absolute Lugs. Their sophisticated design adds a touch of class to the drums.
- Die-cast Bass Drum Hooks
- -Bass drums feature newly designed die-cast hooks, which provide noise free function through the use of an insertion plate.
- Open Type Floor Tom Bracket
- -Open type Floor Tom bracket includes wing bolts. It's designed to clamp tightly on the leg without damaging it, to save time on stage, and to deliver optimum decay control.
- Emperor Head
- -Toms and floor toms are equipped with clear Remo Emperor heads, which are known for their deep sound and great durability.
- 2.3mm Dyna Hoops
- -Thicker steel hoops offer a tighter sound and sharper response.
Yamaha Live Custom Oak Shells:
- In its simplest form, drum shell construction consists of wrapping veneer plies into a circular shell. But the process becomes quite complex if you want to make a really good sounding drum. The technology used to form the shell, the degree of perfection achieved in attaining a perfectly round shape, and the tonal characteristics of the woods used to create the shell-each of these points has a profound effect on the drum's final tone. Using our advanced manufacturing technologies we at Yamaha, are the only drum manufacturer that has succeeded in utilizing oak to produce drum shells.
- Our proprietary shell forming technique, the Air Seal System, enables us to create shells that are perfectly round. This superior shell forming system forms the base for tonal excellence.
- Oak is known for its sharp and enormous sound and Yamaha has been using it as a tone wood for drums for more than 10 years. Inheriting this history, new Live Custom series drums are sure to uphold and advance the reputation of Yamaha's oak drums. And the esthetic beauty that oak possesses will shine even brighter on the stage.