Yamaha LL16 ARE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural
LL16 ARE Acoustic Guitar with Yamaha's advanced ARE treatment and a zero-impact pick-up system.
In short the ARE treatment is a revelation and this is the first time Yamaha have managed to make it work for guitars outside of their expensive Japanese custom shop. Unlike other ageing processes where guitars look cosmetically like older instruments but still resonate like the new guitars guitars they are, Yamaha have approached things a little differently and found a way to rapidly age the wood itself before finishing the guitar. Thus producing guitars that respond like those nicely broken in vintage acoustics we all love. But without the massive price tags and without the need to remove any of that new guitar, glossy sheen.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce ARE treated
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood (Solid Mahogany on LL16M)
- Neck: 5-ply Mahogany & Rosewood
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Neck Width: 44mm (0F) - 55mm (14F)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Electronics: Zero Impact Passive pickup
- Pro-Gigbag included