Yamaha LL16D ARE Deluxe Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural
LS16 ARE Acoustic Guitar with Yamaha's advanced ARE treatment and a zero-impact pick-up system.
In short the ARE treatment is a revelation and this is the first time Yamaha have managed to make it work for guitars outside of their expensive Japanese custom shop. Unlike other ageing processes where guitars look cosmetically like older instruments but still resonate like the new guitars guitars they are, Yamaha have approached things a little differently and found a way to rapidly age the wood itself before finishing the guitar. Thus producing guitars that respond like those nicely broken in vintage acoustics we all love. But without the massive price tags and without the need to remove any of that new guitar, glossy sheen.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce ARE treated
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: 5-ply Mahogany & Rosewood
- Binding: Maple with hand inlaid abalone
- Inlay: Handcrafted Snow Flakes
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Neck Width: 44mm (0F) - 55mm (14F)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Electronics: Zero Impact Passive pickup
- Pro-Gigbag included
Great service and great guitar.