Yamaha MGP24X Product Overview by GAK
The Yamaha MGP24X series premium mixer combines the latest DSP technology and high-quality analogue circuitry in Yamaha's latest portable compact mixer. Featuring 24 line inputs and 16 mic inputs.
The Yamaha MGP24X builds upon Yamaha's years of experience to in manufacturing compact mixers and features an advanced set of functions designed to make the MGP24X as versatile as possible.
The MGP24X features 8 of the acclaimed D-Pre studio grade Class-A mic preamps found in the Steinberg MR series audio interfaces to help preserve the clarity in your recordings no matter which microphone decide to use. The new 3-band X-Pressive EQ has been designed to offer vintage 'Neve style' wave shaping and tonal control.
The Yamaha MGP24X also features two stereo Hybrid Channels with Ducker, auto Leveler and Stereo Image DSP. Dual Digital effects from Yamaha's REV-X and SPX FX have been included with the Yamaha MGP12X. The front panel also features an iPod/iPhone connector for flexible DSP control with the free Yamaha MGP Editor iOS app and will also offer high-quality playback of music from you library.
Yamaha Product Overview
Yamaha has provided an impressive range of lineups in professional audio since the release of the PM200 in 1972—our first ever professional analog mixing console. In 1987, we also released our first digital mixer, the DMP7, and have subsequently advanced technological innovations in sound quality, reliability and advanced functionalities with cutting-edge digital technologies. Drawing from our decades of experience crafting innovative, premium analog gear, we originally developed our new discrete Class-A microphone preamps for professional use in our high-end recording equipment. Utilising an inverted Darlington circuit design, our newly-refined D-PRE mic preamps deliver a fat, rich, smooth tone that gives the MGP Series a significant advantage over any other mixer in its class.
With Yamaha's proprietary X-pressive EQ we've managed to capture ultimate analog authenticity by unlocking the mysterious secrets behind the expressive sound shaping capabilities of sought-after classic EQ modules. At the heart of the MGP's compact configuration, we've taken an innovative new approach to the utilisation of digital technology in an analog mixer; adding high-resolution effects, iPod/iPhone integration and the superb functionality of our new Stereo Hybrid Channel to the warmth and musicality of premium analog sound. The MGP Series represents the ultimate balance of the converging technologies that are the heart and soul of Yamaha's extraordinary achievements in professional audio.In addition to the complete redesign of the internal circuitry—from the mic preamps to the power supply—we also took a new, more intuitive approach to the knob design and control surface of the MGP Series consoles. The new colour coordinated design is not only attractive and professional, but also help visually guide the operator's hands to the intended functions.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 16 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 24 Line Inputs (16 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
- Mixing capability Mixing channels 24 Line Inputs (16 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP 4 GROUP Buses ST Bus
- AUX 6 AUX Sends 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- I/O Mic inputs MIC: 16 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs LINE: 16 mono 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 16 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ 14dBu)
- Frequency response 0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 86W max
- Dimensions W 819mm (32.2")
- H 169mm (6.7")
- D 565mm (22.2")
- Net weight 15.5kg (34.2lb)