Yamaha MODX7 Synth Workstation
YAMAHA MODX-7 Overview by GAK.
Sporting 128 voice polyphony the new YAMAHA MODX7's AWM2 and FM-X based audio engine is fundamentally the same as that found in the mighty Montage. All basses are covered here. When you consider exactly what you are getting, the MODX7 represents tremendous value for money. In short, you are getting most of the Montage's capabilities for a fraction of the price. If you are a pro session player, the gigging band type, or a deep dive synthesist or sound designer. the MODX7 has got everything you need.
The sound is the most important aspect of any instrument. MODX7 will make your music sound amazing. The MODX7 uses the same technology powering the flagship MONTAGE: AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine for stunning emulative acoustic instruments, synth sounds
MODX7 also features FM-X (Frequency Modulation) a unique, expressive, highly-programmable synthesis technology for dynamic, electro-modern music creation.
Bring the sophistication of music production automation to real-time live performance with Motion Control.
- Motion Control Synthesis Engine / Super Knob
- AWM2: 8 Elements, 128 Polyphony (Max: Stereo/Mono Waveforms)
- FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms, 64 Polyphony (max)
- LCD-Touchscreen 7in-Colour-Wide-VGA-TFT
- Waveform-ROM 5.67 GB
- 6,347 Waveforms in ROM
- 1 GB Flash-ROM built-in
- 640 User Performances
- 5,120 Library Performances
- 13 Dual Insert Effects (12 Parts + A/D Input)
- Over 256 Preset Live Set Slots, 2,048 User & 2,048 Library Live Set Slots
- 10,239 Arpeggios
- Eight Arpeggio Parts simultaneously
- Eight Scenes per Performance
- Master keyboard functions for each Performance
- Multichannel USB Audio Interface, 2-in/10-out
No upgrades available