Yamaha MS45DR Drum Monitor
Yamaha MS45DR Drum Monitor
2.1 Channel Electronic drum monitor system for home use
20 W satellite speakers and subwoofer, The satellite speakers can be mounted on general electronic drum racks, Cables included for easy setup.
The Yamaha MS45DR is a 2.1 loudspeaker system tailored specifically to the needs of e-drummers. The satellite speakers clamp to the e-drum rack while the subwoofer is placed on the ground. The MS45DR achieves a particularly natural feel for drummers, conveying the sensation of an acoustic drum set. Drummers can share their performances with other people while retaining the advantage of regulating the kit’s volume. Subwoofer and satellite levels can be adjusted individually; all cables necessary for connecting the system are included.
Real sound for real playing The Yamaha MS45DR is a compact and great sounding 2.1 system that fully integrates into an e-drum setup. This empowers e-drummers to conveniently choose how loud their kit is. Playing at low volumes without the often-restricting feeling of headphones is an option with the MS45DR, as is performing for friends and relatives in the living room. The stereo satellites and the subwoofer generate a natural, organic sound just like a real drum set.
Compatible with all conventional e-drum racks The satellite speakers of the MS45DR are mounted directly to the e-drum rack, integrating perfectly into the setup. The mounts fit all rack frames of the DTX series of e-drums, and they fit frames of other manufacturers, so long as they adhere to the 1.5 inch standard. With this comprehensive compatibility, the Yamaha MS45DR 2.1 loudspeaker system introduces outstanding sound into almost any electronic drum set.
Perfectly wired and cleverly positioned The satellite speakers are driven with 20 Watts each, playing back their signals through a 2-cm (.75 inch) dome tweeter and an 8-cm (3 inch) midrange driver. The subwoofer features a 16-cm (6.5 inch) membrane driven with 20 Watts. Levels can be set for the whole system and the subwoofer individually to allow for adjusting the intensity of bass playback. The cable lengths and port directions are designed to avoid potentially harmful bending of the wires.
Please note, the electronic drum kit, module and cable is not included, the images listed are to illustrate how the item looks with the Drum kit.
- Satellite Speakers 20 W + 20W (2kHz, 4 Ω) Subwoofer 20 W (60 Hz, 8 Ω)
- Satellite Speakers/ 40-2000Hz (-10 dB) Subwoofer Speakers
- Satellite Speakers Tweeter: 2 cm (0,8“) dome (5 Ω) Midrange: 8 cm (3“) cone (4,5 Ω) Subwoofer 16 cm (6,5“) cone (8 Ω)
- Satellite Speakers 110 x 183 x 138 mm (4 5/16“ x 7 3/16“ x 13 1/2“) Subwoofer 221 x 351 x 343 mm (8 11/16“ x 13 13/16“ x 12 1/2“)
- Satellite Speakers 1,0 kg (2Ib, 3 oz) x 2 Subwoofer 6,5 kg (14Ib, 5 oz)
- If using the DTX402 series or any other electronic drum product with only one output jack, you will need a Y cable (1x stereo jack to 2x mono jack sockets) to connect to the trigger modules output socket.
No upgrades available
Exactly what I needed. Works fine with a Roland e kit just as well as a Yamaha.