Yamaha Pacifica 112V, Old Violin Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica 112V in Old Violin Sunburst
When Yamaha released their Pacifica Series, their main goal was to create exceptionally built guitars at a great value, benefiting aspiring guitarists. The Pacifica 112V is a workhorse guitar ready for the stage, the studio and the home, offering an array of tones while boasting a retro look.
The Solid American Alder body provides a balanced sound and a thick mid-range. With a 25 1/2" scale length, this guitar is beautifully contoured and constructed to achieve a comfortable playing experience.
The Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard make jumping across the 22 frets feel smooth under the fingers and is beneficial for entry-level guitarists who are still toughening up their fingertips.
The Yamaha PAC112V has custom-wound pickups that balance between warmth and clarity perfectly, and are wax-potted to provide feedback-free playing even on the highest gain levels.
The push/pull coil knob lets you switch the humbucker bridge pickup to single-coil, giving you a selection of tones to work with. This guitar offers incredibly versatile tonal options, as well as a rear pickup that’s mounted directly onto the body, producing rich, fatter tones with longer sustain than a pickup built on a scratchplate would.
Other features include the saddle vintage-style tremolo which enhances sustain even more while ensuring super-stable tuning and simple adjustments.
With the concept of affordable, high-quality guitars in mind, the Yamaha PAC112V delivers a variety of tones with un-compromised construction, ready to play anywhere.
- Class-leading hardware, set-up, playability, fretwork and consistency
- Push/pull coil tap fitted as standard and topped off with new chrome knobs
- New polished chrome block saddles for increased sustain and body with incredible tuning stability
- Classic, double-cutaway shape with all the tonal power you need
- Premium North American Alder body
- Bolt-on maple Maple neck
- Rosewood, 350mm (13.75 inches) radius fingerboard
- 22 Frets
- 648mm (25.5 inches) Scale Length
- Custom wound Alnico V pickups (SSH configuration)
- Five-position pickup selector, master volume, master tone controls
- New improved tremolo
Great guitar for the price, easy to use for a beginner and sounds great from overdrive all through to clean tones, also looks amazing and well made, can’t go wrong with a Pacifica.
A staple of any guitar collection, in fact this is my second pacifica. They are a great work horse guitar, superb build quality and a good solid instrument suitibal for all levels of player. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Boght for my son’s 15th birthday. Great first guitar. Fantastic sound. Looks good too!