Yamaha PSR I500 Indian Voice and Styles Digital Arranger Keyboard
Yamaha PSR I500 Indian Voice and Styles Digital Keyboard
The PSR-I500 is the ideal portable keyboard for Indian music lovers. A vast collection of onboard Indian instruments (Voices) and auto accompaniment function (Styles) covers a broad spectrum of Indian music genres from every corner of the country. Functions like “Quick Sampling” are designed to assist you to perform in a variety of situations. In addition, the PSR-I500 features a number of lesson functions including a built-in Tabla/Mridangam & Tanpura function called “Riyaz,” to help you learn how to play songs or traditional Indian “Raga” scales.
Authentic sounding Indian instruments are essential for anyone who wants to play traditional Indian songs or modern Indian movie songs. The PSR-I500 has the Voices of 40 of Indian instruments on board, including newly sampled Voices based on requests from famous Indian music producers. Of course, not limited only to Indian instruments, the PSR-I500 also features a variety of instruments from Pianos to Synthesizers, making it possible to play songs from a variety of genres, from orchestra classics to electronic dance music.
- The ideal keyboard for Indian music lovers, for both performance and learning.
- 801 instruments, including 40 Indian instruments.
- 282 types of auto accompaniment Styles, including 50 Indian Styles.
- Riyaz (Tabla/Mridangam & Tanpura) function with 30 Taals
- Quick Sampling function (Normal/One shot/Loop)
- Powerful amplifiers with bass reflex speakers
- Professional-quality DSP Effects
- Pitch bend wheel
- Lesson function
No upgrades available
5 stars excellent service, very reliable.