Yamaha reface CP Electric Piano
Yamaha reface CP Electric Piano Product Overview By GAK
Yamaha reface CP is an incredible addition to the new reface series of Mobile Mini Keyboards. Designed as the successor to the unique and legendary stage keyboards of the 1970s, reface CP brings that classic sound to the 21st century.
Reface CP has been designed with every type of player in mind. If you're a beginner, you'll find the controls intuitive and easy to use and if you're a professional, you'll find this a great tool for when that moment of inspiration strikes. The reface CP features built in speakers and is battery powered for the musician on the move.
As a Combo Piano, the reface CP offers six classical keyboard sounds with excellent quality thanks to SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) and AWM2 sound generation. Carefully selected vintage effects increase the authenticity of the sounds even further, instantly evoking memories of legendary songs throughout the history of rock and pop for example by Keane, U2, Genesis and Billy Joel.
Yamaha Product Overview
Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types. Each keyboard type matches a carefully chosen Drive and Tremolo setting to provide an incredibly musical pairing. 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance.
Five stomp box-style effects with direct control, they include; Drive, Chorus, Tremolo, Phaser, Delay and Tremolo.
Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing. The sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds.
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time. Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound. Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more. A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument.
- Amplifiers: 2W x 2
- Speakers: 3cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Supply Adaptors: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries Six “AA” size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Included: AC adaptor*,MIDI breakout cable, Owner’s Manual, Warranty*
- Number of Voices: 6 Keyboard types
- Effects: Drive, Tremolo/VCM Wah, Chorus/VCM Phaser, Digital Delay/Analog-Type Delay, Reverb
- Width: 530 mm (20 7/8")
- Height: 60 mm (2 3/8")
- Depth: 175 mm (6 7/8")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs, 3 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 37 keys
- Initial Touch: Yes
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Engine: SCM + AWM2
- DC IN: DC IN (12 V) jack
- Headphones: 6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
- MIDI MIDI: mini-DIN IN/OUT
- AUX IN: 3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack
- OUT PUT L/MONO, R: 6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced
- Pedal Type: SUSTAIN: FC3(A), FC4(A), FC5 (optional)
- Half damper: Yes (only connceted to FC3(A))