Yamaha reface CS Analogue Synthesizer
Yamaha reface CS Analogue Synthesizer Product Overview By GAK
We are pleased to announce the highly anticipated Yamaha reface CS analogue synthesiser. The new series of reface synths are mobile mini keyboards that are based on the legendary and world renowned synths of yesteryear. The Yamaha reface CS has been designed for the stage and studio, ideal for performers and fully adaptable for sound designers and producers.
As with all the reface synths, the CS can be battery powered and has integrated stereo speakers. The reface CS is easy to use and has really powerful sounds. It features a polyphonic tone generator with 8 voices and 5 oscillator types (multi saw, pulse, oscillator sync, ring modulation, frequency modulation.)
Yamaha Product Overview
8 notes polyphony allows complex chords and pads or switch to mono mode for fat synth bass or solo leads.
Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing.
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time. Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound. USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device. Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more. A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument. Continuous controller pedal input for volume control.Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- At home, in a studio, in a park or on a train - the compact design and the powerful integrated stereo speakers allow inspiration in seconds - without any equipment to set up. Creativity can be realised anywhere: Thanks to the battery power, all reface Mobile Mini Keyboards are ready at any time - even when there is no power socket nearby. The setup is done in seconds, even the connection to notebook, iPhone or iPad for the recording and saving of sounds.
- All four reface models are presenting themselves as a creative toy for sound design. But despite their compact design, they are professional instruments that are inviting to play. All models feature Yamaha's brand new 'HQ' Mini-Action keyboard with 37 keys (3 octaves). The user interfaces were designed separately for each instrument introducing features such as drawbars for the reface YC organ and the capacitive Multi-Touch surface on the reface DX.
- All four reface models offer a rich potential for creative sound design - and the opportunity to get in touch with the whole world: With Soundmondo, Yamaha created an online hub connecting the reface community all over the globe. Soundmondo offers creative possibilities to create, share and discover sounds. The connection is established intuitively using a special Web MIDI technology for Google Chrome. As soon as a reface model is plugged in, it offers the possibility of direct synchronisation. Voices and set lists can be stored in a private area as well as shared with the community.
- Quick and easy storage as well as management of sounds with iPhone and iPad: The free reface iOS app for Apple mobile devices makes data transfer extremely simple. A name, a picture and multiple tags can be applied to stored voices; they can be sorted in different ways as well. Search functionality is also included. Using a set list, voices can be arranged in a specific order and recalled one after the other. Another impressive feature is the possibility to exchange voices using QR codes: A distinctive code can be generated from any stored voice and can then be shared using the different options available with iOS. It can for example be sent via email or read using the camera of another iPad to import it into the app.
- For the connection to an Apple iPhone or iPad, the Apple Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) is needed.