Yamaha reface YC Electric Combo Organ
Yamaha reface YC Electric Combo Organ Product Overview By GAK
The reface YC is another great addition to the incredible new reface series of mobile mini keyboards by Yamaha. The reface YC has all the great features of the other models in the series including battery power, built in speakers and iOS compatibility (via separate camera kit, not included).
Rich, punchy sounds are its area of expertise: The reface YC offers additive synthesis paired with a unique power of expression using nine drawbars and virtual rotary speakers. The instrument combines five different models of organs, the sound is created using a special Organ Flutes Tone Generator. In addition to the possibility to carry around five organs in a single piece of hardware without breaking your back, the reface YC delivers the authentic spirit of playing an organ using the smallest user interface possible.
Yamaha Product Overview
The Yamaha Combo Organ Sound Engine features five vintage organ waves, these are; American tone-wheel organ, British transistor organ, Italian transistor organ, Japanese transistor organ and the Yamaha YC-45D.
All the controls needed to play the organ: Footage sliders, Percussion, Vibrato and Rotary speaker control. Add character with two retro organ effects: Distortion and Reverb. The organ features 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance.
Based on the FS action found on the flagship MotifXF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing. Expression pedal input for foot volume control (organ expression.)
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time. Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound. USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device. Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more. A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument. Continuous controller pedal input for volume control.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Amplifiers : 2W x 2
- Speakers: 3 cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Supply Adaptors: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six “AA” size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Accessories Included: AC adaptor*, MIDI breakout cable, Owner’s Manual,
- Number of types: 5 Organ types
- Effects: Rotary Speaker, Distortion, Reverb
- Width: 530 mm (20 7/8")
- Height: 60 mm (2 3/8")
- Depth: 175 mm (6 7/8")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs, 3 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 37 keys
- Initial Touch: Yes
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Engine: AWM (Organ Flutes)
- DC IN: 12 V jack
- Headphones: 6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
- AUX IN: 3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack
- OUT PUT L/MONO, R: 6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced
- Pedal Type: FOOT CONTROLLER: FC7 (optional) (to adjust the volume)