Yamaha RSE20 Revstar Element Electric Guitar, Black
Yamaha RSE20 Revstar, Black
Sleek and affordable double-cutaway electric guitar with juicy Alnico humbuckers, a chambered Mahogany body and a striking café racer-inspired finish.
The Yamaha RSE20 Revstar is part of the Element range, the most affordable entry-point into the best-selling Revstar series. This solid-body electric guitar delivers a fat, powerful tone, slick playability and eye-catching looks at an attainable price.
At the heart of the RSE20 and its warm, resonant sound is its quality tonewoods. The RSE20’s body and neck are crafted from Mahogany, a tonewood that’s renowned for its smooth highs, punchy mids and bold lows. The Mahogany body features a chambered construction that was developed with Yamaha’s innovative Acoustic Design process. In addition to enhancing resonance and tone sculpting, the chambered body also reduces weight and optimises balance for those long playing sessions.
The set-in neck is capped with a Rosewood fretboard and 22 Jumbo frets for a slick, modern and effortlessly playable feel. The back of the neck features a smooth Satin Polyurethane finish, which replicates the experience of a well-played neck that’s had its finish worn away over years. The neck’s set-in construction improves string vibration and sustain whilst imparting warmth to the guitar’s natural tone.
Alnico V Humbuckers
Each RSE20 model is equipped with dual Alnico V humbucking pickups - a punchy VH3b in the bridge and a juicy VH3n in the neck. As well as a Master Volume, Master Tone and 3-way selector switch, you also have Yamaha’s unique push-pull Dry Switch at your disposal. The Dry Switch transforms the humbuckers, giving you clarity and detail that’s akin to a single-coil pickup without the weediness or annoying hum.
Premium Elixir Strings
As a mark of quality, Yamaha outfit all RSE20 guitars with premium Elixir strings. Elixir strings are widely renowned amongst professional players for their durability and lively tone.
Yamaha presents the RSE20 Revstar guitar in a variety of eye-catching, café racer-inspired gloss polyurethane finishes, including Black, Neon Yellow, Red Copper, Swift Blue and Vintage White. If you’re a southpaw that’s after an affordable and feature-packed solidbody electric guitar, the RSE20L is available in Swift Blue and Black finishes.
The Yamaha RSE20 Revstar is an ideal guitar for beginners looking for their first serious instrument as well as more experienced players that are after a stylish and keenly priced double-cut electric guitar with a truly fat tone.
- Café racer-inspired finish
- Chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 2 Alnico V humbucking pickups
- Push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter
- Construction: Set-in
- Scale Length: 24-3/4" (628.6mm)
- Body Materials: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: 3pc Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8mm)
- Fret wire: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: PPS
- Neck Width: @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret 41.9 / 56.8 mm
- Thickness: @1st Fret / 12th Fret 21.0 / 23.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: VH3n (Humbucker / Alnico V)
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: VH3b (Humbucker / Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, "Dry Switch")
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tremolo Arm: N/A
- String spacing: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-ply (Cream or Black)
- String gauge: Elixir Nanoweb Light / 0.010-0.046
No upgrades available