Zildjian A Avedis Hi-Hats 14in
Zildjian Product Overview
A Zildjian cymbals began with Avedis Zildjian III. Popular music of the 1930s-1970s demanded cymbals of extreme versatility: dynamic and controllable HiHats, clean and cutting Crashes, thrilling and rich Rides, all with a loose feel and immense musicality. It was these cymbals, crafted by Avedis Zildjian III in the mid-20th century, that helped drive the beat of an era that changed music forever.
With a broad weight variation among each model, selecting an "A Avedis" cymbal is a personal experience. While you search for the cymbal that "speaks to you," you can stay true to that one-of-a-kind sought-after vintage sound. "
- Thin, loose, played-in feel with immense musicality
- Controlled response at all dynamic levels
- Variation in weight among models allows you to seek and pick out your own unique sound
- Weight - in grams - written underneath the bell of every cymbal
- Vintage-style lathing provides a smooth response with a great feel
- Vintage patina finish adds a touch of warmth and gives the appearance of a decades old cymbal
- Small reproduction ''Avedis'' signature logo taken from his 1939 U.S.A passport
- Hollow 'Zildjian' logo on the bottom of the cymbal
- ''Rolled-in'' A Zildjian trademark
- Made in the U.S.A
- Series: A Avedis
- Cymbal Type: Hi-Hat
- Cymbal Diameter: 14'' (35.56cm)
- Lathing: Vintage-Style
- Finish: Patina
- Minimum Weight:
- Top Cymbal: 850 grams
- Bottom Cymbal: 1134 grams
- Maximum Weight:
- Top Cymbal: 992 grams
- Bottom Cymbal: 1474 grams
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year