Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash (19in)
Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash (19in) Product Overview
Developed in conjunction with Akira Jimbo, the K Custom Hybrids combine an unlathed, brilliant finish on the inner half with the traditionally finished K Zildjian lathing on the outer half of the cymbal, resulting in two possible different sound dynamics, dependent on where the cymbal is played. The unlathed section helps to control the wash and sustain, ideal for recording and live situations.
The dark-toned Custom Hybrid Trash Smash is ideal for both crashing and riding, either on the outer edge or main body.
- Thin weight
- Dirty, trashy overtones
- Unlathed cone shaped bell
- Center portion is unlathed with brilliant finish
- Outer area is finished with traditional lathing
- Randomly hammered very heavily throughout
- Additional "under-hammering" near the outer edge