Zildjian Kerope Hi-Hats 14in
Zildjian Kerope Hi-Hats (14in) Product Overview
The Zildjian Kerope Series meticulously hand crafted cymbals look as they sound - dark, and complex. Reminiscent of cymbals from the 50s and 60s yet distinctly modern and relevant for today's music, Kerope is named in honour of Kerope Zildjian, who presided over one of the most storied periods in Zildjian history.
Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash.
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- Category: Kerope Series
- Part Code: KR14PR and KR15PR
- Size: 14in (35.56cm) and 15in (38.1cm)
- Weight: T-MT
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Sound: Dark
- Skill Level: Advanced, Beginner, Professional and Intermediate
- Labor of Love. Each Zildjian Cast Bronze cymbal is individually cast from the secret Zildjian alloy formulated over 380 years ago. Using finishing processes refined over centuries, craftsmen create the distinguished cymbals played by the world's greatest drummers and percussionists - including you.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year