Zildjian Kerope Ride 22in
Zildjian Kerope Ride (22in) Product Overview
Zildjian's Kerope Series hand crafted cymbals look as they sound - dark, and complex. Reminiscent of cymbals from the 50s and 60s yet distinctly modern and relevant for today's music, Kerope is named in honour of Kerope Zildjian, who presided over one of the most storied periods in Zildjian history.
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- Category: Kerope Series
- Part Code: KR18C, KR19C, KR20R and KR22R
- Size: 18in (45.72cm), 19in (48.26com), 20in (50.8cm) and 22in (55.88cm)
- Weight: T-MT
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Sound: Dark
- Skill Level: Advanced, Beginner, Professional and Intermediate
- Labor of Love. Each Zildjian Cast Bronze cymbal is individually cast from the secret Zildjian alloy formulated over 380 years ago. Using finishing processes refined over centuries, craftsmen create the distinguished cymbals played by the world's greatest drummers and percussionists - including you.