Zoom B1 Four Bass Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom B1 Four Bass Multi Effects Pedal
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics Craft your signature sound with more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Classic Amps Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more.
Free Guitar Lab Software ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more. Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Wanted to audition some FX and also have something to keep at a rehearsal space. YouTube videos pointed me towards this little beast. Despite a case only it's mother could love, it's packed with preamps, filters, modulation FX, overdrives, etc. Can be edited via pedal controls or link to a PC and free software. Excellent manual that is both straightforward and brief. Found some sounds that are ideal for me and only costs £60.
For the price paid its a great product, plenty of sounds to choose from
Great little unit. Inexpensive and in plastic casing, so probably wouldn't withstand going on tour...but it's perfect for practicing at home, especially as it has both a rhythm machine with 60 patterns and metronomes, as well as a 30 second looper, which syncs with the drums. Very useful! Lots of really usable presets, which are easily edited and some really good amp sims, covering amps by Fender, Markbass, Aguilar, Ampeg, Trace Elliot etc. You could probably use it for gigs and I will certainly be trying it at rehearsals through my Fender Rumble 500 stack. It's a cheap and cheerful unit...but sounds genuinely amazing!
Great product at a great price. Does what it needs to do without spending mega money. Very convenient for practising and basic recording but not sure I would use it in a live stage scenario but opportunity hasn’t arisen yet!
For the price it is amazing!