Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Guitar Processor
Overview by GAK
The Zoom G11 Multi-Effects Processor is Zoom’s flagship model - combining the sound of some of the greatest amps in history and puts them into one incredibly easy-to-use, portable unit, along with brand new Distortion and Modulation effects to let you take your creativity to a new level with ease.
The Zoom G11 has 22 cabinet emulations of all modeling amps as well as 70 pre-loaded full impulse response (IR) data. These were captured with different microphones in various positions, so you get a wide range of cabinet sounds to choose from. You can also import up to 130 of your own IR’s.
There is a 5-inch touchscreen so you can easily navigate to new sounds. The 'Play by Effect' option lets you see your custom pedal chain visually, while 'Play by Bank' lets you organise your patches in song lists so you can quickly access each sound in every song.
The 5-minute looper is great for solo performers, and you can choose from 68 built-in rhythm patterns in many different genres and time signatures. The Zoom G11 is MIDI-compatible so you can add external mono and stereo effects, build parallel audio chains, and sync or trigger other devices. The Zoom G11 also works as a 4x4 audio interface, letting you record directly to your favourite DAW. Cubase LE is included in the box so you can get started right away.
Connect to the Handy Guitar Lab app via Bluetooth, so you can upload and download a range of amps, effects, and patches that are provided by the Guitar Lab software.
The Zoom G11 has a range of original effects to let you experiment and get some unique tones, including:
Get the solid low range of a modern high gain amp and the brightness of an 80’s British amp.
Takes the rich overtones of a 60’s tube amp and merges it with the tone of early guitar amps.
As the name suggests, this effect provides a dynamic response between the wound and plain strings, so you can play rhythm and lead without switching amp channels.
A vintage amp sound that’s great for blues
Tight low end and an expanded dynamic response, ideal for 7 or 8 string guitars.
Designed for slap-playing or the heavy metal sound of Djent.
The Zoom G11 also has new Distortion effects - Razor Drive which uses comb filtering to control the sound saturation by boosting the filter and therefore distortion, at each frequency point of resonance, and Wave Shaper, which applies a new original algorithm to shape the waveform and create a unique sound extremely rich in harmonics.
There are also three new Modulation effects - PolyShift, which adds subtle sound variances over a two-octave range, Geminos, which is a real-time doubling effect to add thickness and width by triple overdubbing the dry signal, and SwellVibe, which starts modulating the signal from the start, applying pitch modulation with a time lag that affects just the sustain of your sound.
The Zoom G11 includes a Zoom AD-19 Power Adaptor and a Quick Start Guide.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS EFFECTS: Amplifier + 9 effects
- USER PATCHES: 240
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz
- A/D CONVERSION: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A CONVERSION: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit
- FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1 dB/−2 dB) (10kΩ load)
- DISPLAYS: 5" TFT color LCD (800×480) Dot-matrix LCDs (128×32) (6)
- INPUT: Standard mono phone jack Rated input level: -20 dBuInput impedance (line): 500 kΩ
- RETURN: Standard mono phone jacks (2) Rated input level: -20 dBuInput impedance (line): 1 MΩ
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack Rated input level: -10 dBuInput impedance (line): 10 kΩ
- LEFT/RIGHT: Standard mono phone jack Maximum output level:INST/LINE +11.4 dBu/+19 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)
- PHONES: Standard stereo phone jack Maximum output level:Line +11.4 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)Headphones 24 mW + 24 mW (at 32Ω load)
- SEND: Standard mono phone jacks (2) Maximum output level:Line +11.4 dBu (when output impedance 10 kΩ or higher)
- INPUT S/N: 123 dB
- NOISE FLOOR (RESIDUAL NOISE): Left/Right : INST/LINE −99.5 dBu/−92.5 dBuSEND: -99.0 dBu
- MIDI IN/OUT: 5-pin DIN jacks
- CONTROL INPUT: FP02M input
- USB DEVICE: Connector: USB2.0 Type-C / Supported cable: Type-C cable GuitarLab: USB1.1 Full SpeedAudio Interface: USB2.0 High Speed, 44.1 kHz/32-bit 4in 4out• Use cables for data transfer. USB bus power not supported.
- USB HOST: Connector: USB2.0 Type-A / Standard: USB 2.0 High Speed • Use a USB thumb drive.
- REMOTE: ZOOM BTA-1 or other dedicated wireless adapter
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 253 mm (D) × 495 mm (W) × 64 mm (H)
- WEIGHT: 2.8 kg
- - Integrated pedal board with dedicated amp modeling panel, five stomp switches and expression/volume Control
- - Touchscreen interface on color LCD with drag and swipe functions for easy and fast navigation
- - Chain up to nine effects plus an amplifier emulation
- - Original amp modeling combinations
- - Original distortion and modulation effects
- - 70 built in IR emulations plus 130 available slots for user uploaded IR's
- - Two send/return effects loop plus MIDI in/out
- - 5-minute stereo looper
- - 68 built-in rhythm patterns
- - USB audio interface for direct recording to your DAW
- -Remote iOS connection for using Handy Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1)
- - Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab to download additional effects
No upgrades available