Zoom G3n Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom G3n Multi Effects Processor
If guitar is your passion, you need freedom and flexibility to explore all of its sound possibilities. The Zoom G3n Multi-Effects processor removes any creative barriers in your way.The G3n is a versatile multi-effects processor that lets you defy genre with the most realistic stompbox, cabinet, and amplifier emulations Zoom has ever created. Its high-quality sound, portable design, 80 second Looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your pedalboard. To put it simply, the G3n offers all the sounds and tools you need to improve your tone and sound greater than ever.
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3n is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. We’ve loaded the G3n with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
- Effect types: 80 (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Output R, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- L/Mono/Phone, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Control input: Zoom FP02M
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.28 kg
- * 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
- 68 on-board high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stomp box switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- Ultra-fast (1.6 ms) patch change speed
- 3 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- On-board chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings,
- including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external foot pedal
- Included AC adapter
No upgrades available
It’s like being a kid at Christmas again with this thing. Hours of fun and that’s before even creating my own patches etc. Love it!
Haven’t had chance to use my ZOOM G3n to its full potential,but so far a cracking piece of wizardry and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend, for its quality construction and massive options.
Fast shipment.. awesome pedal!
Use this on synthesizers, good quality sound and reasonable price.
Great bit of kit originally purchased the G5n but the volume pedal and booster are a total waste of time on that, so got G3n instead and I don't think I will ever look back only using it for effects but it great