Zoom G3Xn Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom G3Xn Multi Effects Pedal
If you're a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processor removes any barriers in your way.
The G3Xn is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal, 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3Xn is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. We’ve loaded the G3Xn with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing—and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
- 68 on-board high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stomp box switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- Ultra-fast (1.6 ms) patch change speed
- 3 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- On-board chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external foot pedal
- Included AC adapter
- Effect types: 80 (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Output R, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- L/Mono/Phone, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more) Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 318 mm (W) X 64 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.84 kg
This is the best thing since sliced bread
Amazing - just what I needed !
In the early stages of trying this gear, so far so good.
Manual could be more informative
Great! I have expensive (heavy) pedal board too, but this is great for practice at home or taking to rehearsals. Instructions are okay with some common sense as well. I'm sure there are things it may not do, but I haven't found any yet!