Zoom G5N Multi-Effects Pedal
Zoom G5N Multi-Effects Pedal
The G5n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for the connection of smartphones or music players, plus a dedicated headphone jack for silent practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.Consider this the 78 boutique pedals you don't have.
G5n V1.0 is loaded with 68 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 10 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. And with the Firmware V2.0 update, you’ll get an additional 32 stompbox effects, 8 new amp emulators, and 8 new cabinet emulators.
A wide array of effects
The G5n firmware V1.0 comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 10 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 5 classic amp models like the Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, MESA Boogie Mk3, Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel and British 30W Class A Combo, newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 5 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing from Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet (4x12” Celestion speakers), Fender ’65 Twin Reverb (2x12” Jensen speakers), the UK2x12 that recreates the sound of early British combo amps (2x12” Celestion speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark III cab (1x12” Celestion Black Shadow speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy cabinet (4x12” Celestion speakers).
- The G5n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for the connection of smartphones or music players, plus a dedicated headphone jack for silent practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
- 68 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
- EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard
- guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns make the G5n the perfect practice rig and enable "one-man band" performances. An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice. Plus there's a built-in chromatic tuner, always accessible at the touch of a footswitch— you can bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
- Use our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software to instantly download new patches, effects, and amp/cabinet simulators. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over tweaking, building, and naming your custom patches.