Zoom H4n Pro Handy Recorder
Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond
At Zoom their always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of their Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, They've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level. The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism. The New 1.9" LCD screen ensures ease of use even in dark areas. Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording. Use the optional RC4 Controller to remote control your H4nPRo from a distance.
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with built-in X/Y Stereo Microphones
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE MIC PREAMPS same as pro-acclaimed H5/H6
- IMPROVED NOISE FLOOR (-120 dBu EIN) to capture at lower volume
- NEW LOCKING COMBO JACKS XLR or 1⁄4" balalaced/unbalanced
- ONBOARD MULTI FX Newly voiced effects modeled on flagship G5n
- ZOOM FORM FACTOR new rubberized, ergonomic body & backlit white LCD
- The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a headphone/line out jack to easily send high-definition stereo directly to your camera.
- The H4n Pro provides the essential combination of mic’ing versatility, portability, and superior audio necessary for impactful storytelling. With support for plug-in power, you can use a lavalier to mic up your subject for podcasts or interviews. Record time-stamped WAV files to sync with video footage in post-production, or embed superior audio directly on your video in real-time through a ⅛" stereo feed.
- The Pro features the same high performance, low-noise mic preamps as our acclaimed Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, with recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts.
- A stereo ⅛" Line/Phone Out, with dedicated volume control, allows for headphone monitoring or connection to your DSLR, while the built-in monophonic speaker allows for quick playback reference. In addition, a USB port enables fast file transfer, firmware updates, and use as a 2-in/2-out audio interface for computers.
- The two locking combo connectors accept either XLR or ¼" balanced/unbalanced phone cables, handling mic- and line-level signals as well as instrument-level signals. Phantom Power of +24 or +48 volts can be applied to both inputs. Plus, there’s a stereo 1/8” Mic jack for external audio sources, including lavalier microphones requiring 2.5 volts of plug-in power.