Zoom iQ6 Overview by GAK (iPhone not included)
The Zoom iQ6 is a small, stereo X/Y microphone with a Lighting connector which simply plugs straight in to the Lighting port of any 5th generation or later iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod). The Zoom iQ6 is compact enough to slip right in your pocket making it the ideal device to take along to any interview, meeting, concert or just anywhere you want to record audio with a professional stereo X/Y microphone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The iQ6 features two high quality unidirectional condenser microphones in an X/Y configuration-the same ones used in our world-famous H4n Handy Recorder. X/Y stereo recording is a great way to cover a wide area while still capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition. You can even change the mic angle from 90 degrees for a tightly focused image to 120 degrees for immersive wide-angle stereo.
- The iQ6's large analog-type MIC GAIN wheel and three-segment level LEDs ensure that you'll always get great audio in every environment - from quiet meetings to loud concerts- with crystal clarity and no signal overload. The iQ6's dedicated headphone jack -which doubles as a line output- enables direct monitoring during both recording and playback.
- The iQ6 comes with an extended Lightning connector and removable spacer that allows it to be used with most iPhone, iPad and iPod cases. Simply plug your iQ6 in and start making great-sounding stereo recordings!
- * Some cases might prevent connection even when the case adjuster is removed.
- Zoom's Handy Recorder app, available for free from the iTunes App Store, provides a wealth of tools for your iQ6 and iOS device. In addition to offering onscreen level metering, it enables you to set the iQ6 headphone volume, as well as adding an automatic recording function-handy for capturing the sound of meetings, speeches, and other situations where you don't want to miss a thing. Choose linear PCM format for the highest quality sound or AAC format to conserve storage space, then apply compression, EQ and reverb effects to your recordings. Handy Recorder even allows you to email your files to friends and to upload them to SoundCloud for sharing with the world.
- Microphone: X/Y stereo mic (90Â°/120Â°)
- Maximum input sound pressure: 130dB SPL
- Input gain -11 to 51dB
- Audio quality: 44.1kHz/16bit, 48kHz/16bit
- Power: Powered by the connected device
- Connector: Lightning connector
- Stereo mini jack (combined headphone/line level output)
- Dimensions: 61.1ï¼ˆWï¼‰ x 30.6ï¼ˆDï¼‰ x 53.1ï¼ˆHï¼‰mm
- Weight: 28.8g
- Compatible devices: iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- Supported OS: iOS 6.0 or newer
- Included Accessories: iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone
- Operation Manual
- Foam Windscreen
- Optional Accessory: Hairy Windscreen (WSU-1)