Zoom MS-60B MultiStomp Multi Effects Pedal
Zoom's MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal is the first of its kind. It offers the power of a multi-effects pedal and flexibility of an amp modeller in a single stompbox design. With 58 classic stompbox effects and amp models, an easy-to-use interface, auto-chromatic tuner and versatile power options, bass players will be astonished with how much this pedal offers.
With a heavy duty, die-cast body, the MS-60B has the classic look of a single analogue stompbox. It features a large LCD and analogue-style cursor keys/parameter knobs that together form an easy-to-use graphical interface. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging the effect chain a breeze and provides easy navigation in live and studio settings.
The MS-60B offers 52 diverse types of effects, including some of the world's most popular stompbox bass pedals and rack-mounted processors. The pedal's wide range of effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb.
With the MS-60B, you can use up to four stompbox and amp effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like. This allows you the freedom to build complex tones, as well as the ability to bring individual elements in and out of the effects chain as you like.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Â· Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitch, and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs
- Â· 58 effects types (52 stompbox effects, 6 amp models) can be used in any combination
- Â· Use up to four effects simultaneously
- Â· 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Â· Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Â· Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Â· Tap tempo function
- Â· 1/4-inch input jack, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Â· AC (adapter sold separately) and USB bus powered
- Â· Up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries (included)
Great little pedal to add to my arsenal loads of usable tones in this