Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Multi Effects Pedal
From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, the MS-70CDR can do it all. Its powerful line-up of 86 diverse effects includes 16
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Every MultiStomp pedal features an easy-to-use graphic interface with a large LCD, a single footswitch, and analog-style parameter knobs that double as buttons. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging effects and effects chains a breeze and allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings.
- With the MS-70CDR, you can use up to six effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like. This gives you the freedom to build complex tones, as well as the ability to bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired.
- Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a single pedal, you'll have 86 effects waiting at your feet, ready to be called up whenever you need them.
- The MS-70CDR's three parameter knobs double as selection buttons. These can be used to open various menus, which allow you to tweak effects settings to your heart's content and to easily remove and/or rearrange effect parameters, turn the AUTO-SAVE function ON and OFF, recall patches, and more.
- Our unique Tail function allows delay or reverb effects to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, after playing a solo using a delay effect, even if you switch to a rhythm tone without delay, you'll continue to hear the sound of the solo delay fading away.
- Our cutting-edge ZFX-IV DSP microchip uses 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations.
- Simply hold the footswitch down to instantly activate the built-in chromatic tuner, even in the middle of a performance. You can choose between a BYPASS mode that turns all the effects off and a MUTE mode that allows you to tune silently.
- Use the Tap Tempo feature to set the tempo in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing. Tap Tempo can also be used to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies.
- The MS-70CDR allows you to create and store up to 50 of your original patches. There are also 30 preprogrammed patches which form a versatile collection that includes some of the most popular guitar stompbox sounds, as well as effects personally designed by some of the world's top musicians.
- Want to be able to cycle through selected effects each time you press the footswitch? No problem: The MS-70CDR gives you the ability to program the order in which patches appear. You can create and save up to 50 original chains this way.
- Stereo output jacks allow you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds via line-level connectors. In addition, stereo inputs enable you to use the pedal with not only guitars, but also stereo instruments such as synthesizers and samplers, as well as other effects devices.
- The MS-70CDR can operate for up to 7 hours continuously on two AA alkaline batteries, allowing you to use it with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, you can power the pedal via an AC adapter (sold separately) or USB bus.
- When connected to your computer and Zoom's website via USB, system updates can easily be performed to ensure that your MS-70CDR is always operating with the very latest firmware.
- Effect Types: 86
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz 1dB -3dB (10kO load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack ï¼ˆL / Rï¼‰
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance: 1MO
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack ï¼ˆL / Rï¼‰
- Maximum output level: 5dBm
- Output load impedance: 10kO or higher
- Power: AC Adapter DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 2
- [Mono input] 7 hours of operation
- [Stereo input] 5 hours of operation
- USB: Bus Power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
No upgrades available
Hard to beat this amazing effect Pedal for price and quality
Super Pedal, with great support package and built like a T34 Tank. I think it is the best of its type!!.100% recommended.
Amazing bit of kit for the price.
i didnt expect this quality at all!!! build like tank and sounds amazing. on top of it all its got stereo input. few simulations should not be named by simulated machines as few are not perfect even they still sounds good. you will be blown away by reverbs. modulated fx are perfect and i am talking about comparisons to couple of times more expensive units.