Zylia ZM-1 Pro Set
Zylia ZM-1 Pro Set
ZYLIA is the world’s first Portable Recording Studio that allows you to record entire 'sound scenes' with only one microphone and then separate the individual sound sources from the recording.
ZYLIA PRO Set consists of ZM-1 microphone array and bundle of software - ZYLIA Studio, ZYLIA Studio PRO, and ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter. It is designed for sound specialists who desire to have more control on recorded audio.
ZYLIA ZM-1 is a 19 capsules microphone array with high-end 24-bit recording resolution. Connect it to your laptop via USB and you’re ready to go. It’s super light and beautifully designed. With ZM-1 in combination with the ZYLIA Studio software, you can record your music performances in a new ground-breaking way - in both 3D/360 degrees and traditional Stereo.
ZYLIA Studio PRO is a VST/AU/AAX plugin which will give you an access to spatial filtering and signal separation directly in DAW. ZYLIA Studio PRO changes a single 19 capsule microphone ZYLIA ZM-1 into an unlimited number of virtual microphones. A virtual microphone is a software-defined microphone which combines a spatial filtering and blind sound source separation.
ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter converts the ZM-1 multi-channel recordings to Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA) and enables you to prepare 3D audio recordings for playback on the 'Facebook 360' and 'Youtube 360' platforms.
ZYLIA PRO Set gives you all the power you need for 3D audio recording. You can capture immersive 3D audio (360/VR/AR) with high definition quality (3rd order Ambisonics).
You can use 'Virtual Microphones' technology to get ultimate control over the recorded sound-field. Save your time with ready to use presets for surround or ambient recordings, such as 5.1, 7.1, 5.1.4 up to 22.2
- High quality audio recording reproducing the spatial of sound scene
- 19 microphone omnidirectional condenser capsules distributed on a sphere
- LED ring status indicator informing about recording status
- 48 kHz / 24 bit recording
- USB connectivity making the process of recording easy
- Recording - ZYLIA Studio software or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
- Size: height 155 mm (6.1’’), length 103 mm (4’’)
- Weight: 470 grams (16.6 ounces)
- Material of housing: ABS or anodized aluminium (limited edition only)
- Storage – external device: Linux, Mac OS or PC connected with USB
- Connection - Micro USB 2.0 (power and output signal interface)
- Input: 19 microphones - omnidirectional condenser capsules distributed on a sphere (3rd order Ambisonics)
- Mounting: 1/4'' and 5/8'' stand threads. Additionally, you can mount the adapter from 5/8’’ to 3/8''.
- Possibility to set and monitor virtual microphones of multiple polar patterns or characteristics - live or during post production!
- Presets for surround or ambient recordings (5.1, 7.1, 5.4.1, 22.2 and more)
- Sound sources separation in real-time
- Automatically detects the positions of sound sources
- Desktop application for MAC, Linux and Windows
- Record, create, and store your recordings
- Extract individual instruments into separate tracks
- Create a balanced recording by mixing individual instruments or use AUTOMIX option
- Produce stereo tracks in WAV (wave format 48 kHz up to 32 bits)
- Export tracks into any DAW software
- Free software updates
- B-format (1st, 2nd and 3rd order of HOA)
- FuMa or ACN channel ordering, SN3D and N3D normalization
- Compatible with ambiX and TBE
- Correction of microphone position in the post-production stage