LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 Battery Powered Bluetooth Speaker
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 battery powered Bluetooth Speaker overview from GAK
The LD Systems
Make no mistake, a portable speaker need not lack in the power dept as the Roadbudy clearly proves. If using the Roadbudy outdoors, both the woofer and tweeter/ compression driver are operated via a rechargeable battery boasting a staggering 8-hour life-span per charge. The Roadbuddy's onboard Class-D amplifier has 480 watts of peak power resulting in plenty of high-volume clarity and punch.
The Roadbudy houses an onboard mixer and media player that can accommodate a range of file formats including mp3, WMA and
For the connection of wired devices such as microphones, keyboards, guitars and more, the Roadbuddy has two RCA/Jack combo inputs with individual volume controls and switchable microphone/line level and a 3.5mm Aux input for media devices.
The Roadbudy is exceptionally portable, weighing in at only 16.5kg it's not a lug to carry around and thanks to its built-in castor wheels and lengthy pull-out handle, it can be easily pulled around without straining your back or even breaking a sweat. The body also features a hidden storage compartment to house up to two hand-held transmitters on the top face of the speaker (see picture).
- Product type Battery-powered PA speaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions 10 "
- Woofer size 254 mm
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- HF driver dimensions 1 "
- HF Driver Size 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet Ferrite
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- Amplifier Class D
- RMS 120 W
- Peak power 480 W
- Frequency response 55 - 18000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m) 96 dB
- Max. SPL 115 dB
- Protection circuits over-current , overload protection , short circuit
- Controls AUX / MP3 switch , CD / Tape IN Level , Echo , high , low , Mic 1 Level , Mic 2 Level , Total volume
- Indicators Charge/battery status , Power
- Transmission frequency range 863 - 865 MHz
- Modulation Type FM
- Channels 16
- Frequency Response Wireless Unit 50 - 17000lx @ 1m Hz
- Controllers Wireless Unit ASC , Mute Level (Squelch) , Power / Volume , Value Down , Value Up
- Indicators Wireless Unit AF (LED) , LED Display , RF (LED)
- Connections Wireless Unit nTNC for receiver antenna
- RF Transmitter Power Output 10 mW
- Handheld Microphone Weight 0.285 kg
- Handheld Microphone Material aluminium
- Operating voltage Switching power supply
- Operating voltage 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz , 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Rechargeable batteries 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet material polypropylene
- Cabinet construction vented
- Width 415 mm
- Height 525 mm
- Depth 328 mm
- Weight 16,5 kg
- Other features extendable handle , IR Remote for Media Player , Stand mount 36 mm , Transport casters , transport handle