Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY - ITEMS PURCHASED BETWEEN 25/11/2019 AND 1/1/2020 WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO BE RETURNED FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE UPTO THE 30/1/2020 (USUAL T&CS APPLY)
You can buy from GAK in complete confidence with the reassurance of our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply return the item for a replacement or full refund (please check eligibility below).
GAK 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Guidelines:
- Items must be in ‘as new’ condition
- Appropriately packed in original packaging
- Check returns and refunds policy guidelines below for general exclusions
Customer Right To Cancel and Customer Order Cancellation Forms
Customer Contracts Regulations 2014
Under new consumer regulations, if you purchase your product from us in our store over the phone or online you have the right to cancel the order without any given reason as long as you contact us within 14 days of receiving your complete order. All items must be returned to us in 'as new or showroom' condition meaning they should show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage.
Packing Returned Items
Please retain all the original packaging for your items until you have decided to keep the goods, this is very important as an additional charge will be made for items returned without the original packaging.
If you wish to return any items within the 14 day Right To Cancel period, all items must be packed in a strong cardboard box with appropriate internal packaging to protect the items and prevent them from moving around in transit to avoid scratches or damage. GAK cannot accept responsibility for any item that is damaged due to insufficient packaging, and your return will be refused or refund reduced if items are not packaged correctly.
Once returned to us we will process a full refund, where delivery has been charged on the original shipment we will refund our standard delivery charge but enhanced or timed delivery charges will not be refunded.
Please note the cost of returning the items to us must be covered by the customer (this does not apply to faulty goods still under warranty) and where goods have been damaged, marked or show signs of excessive testing or use (outside the normal bounds of showroom use) a charge will be made to compensate for the reduction in value.
Insure your return whilst in transit
We recommend that when arranging delivery back to us you make sure your goods are insured to their full value whilst in transit. GAK cannot accept responsibility for returned items that are damaged in transit although we will inform you as soon as we are aware of any transit damage so that you can make a claim against your chosen courier.
If you wish to exercise this right please contact us within 14 of receiving your order either by email, by phone or by post. Please click one of the links below to access a PDF with further information and a cancellation form for orders placed either over the phone or online:
Returns and Refunds Policy Guidelines
- Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately, once we have received the goods back and inspected them. It can take upto, but no longer than, 14 days for the funds to show on the customer's account.
- Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
- Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale.
- The customer has a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in their possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by GAK. If goods are damaged or use of the goods has gone beyond the right to reasonably inspect and assess the goods, we reserve the right to seek recompense.
- The customer has a duty to re-package any returned goods in such away as to avoid any damage to the goods whilst in transit back to GAK (ideally all the original packaging should be used). If the original packaging is not used the goods must be packaged in such a way that provides the same or equal protection as the original packaging. If this duty to pack the returned goods in an appropriate manner is not met GAK reserve the right to return the goods to the customer or to seek recompense.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Custom/bespoke or special order items cannot be canceled.
- For Health and Safety reasons some products such as headphones, microphones, earphones, in-ear monitoring products that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken cannot be returned unless faulty.
In-Store only Customer Returns Policy Guidelines
- Refunds will be offered within 7 days of purchase. A credit note of exchange will be offered within 30 days of purchase. Goods must be returned in their original condition.
- NB: Software must be unopened.
- This policy does not apply to special order goods. All new items are covered by a manufacturer's minimum 1-year return to base warranty.
- Any returns outside of these criteria may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Faulty Goods: Within 30 days of the date of delivery, faulty goods will be replaced or refunded. Outside of 30 days from the date of delivery, faulty goods will be repaired by the manufacturer, under the terms of manufacturer's warranty. This policy is invalidated if the goods have been altered in any way from their original condition, or if the fault is due to misuse by the purchaser.
- Orders for software products or hardware that includes software as part of the package, cannot be refunded once the software has been opened. Video/Audio content in the form of CDs or DVDs also cannot be returned if the item has been opened. If further clarification is required on our Returns Policy regarding software and audio/video content, please email: [email protected]
- Please note that custom/bespoke orders are not covered by the Consumer Rights Directive 2014. A non-refundable deposit will be required on placing a custom made or bespoke item on order. After full payment is taken and the item is shipped a refund/exchange or customer credit can only be offered if the item has a manufacturing fault or if transit damage has been reported and confirmed.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.