Jobs at GAK
FULL-TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
GAK are looking for an Accounts Assistant to become part of a small dedicated accounting team working out of the GAK Office complex in Brighton. The role will include basic accounting duties as well as liaising with a range of different providers, partners, and
Key aspects of the job will include (but are not limited to):
• Assisting the Financial Controller on day-to-day reporting.
• Demonstrating and advising customers on the best instrument to meet their needs.
• The processing of sales and purchasing invoices.
• A basic understanding of Sage 50 Accounts and Microsoft Excel.
• An excellent phone manner.
•The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Completing all the necessary administration associated with Accounting.
To apply: please email an up-to-date C.V to [email protected] stating the job title in the subject.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.