ONLINE CONTENT ASSISTANT
Online Content Assistant - we are looking for someone to join our digital development team based in Brighton. This if a fantastic, full time opportunity for someone to work directly on the GAK.co.uk website.
The Role: Being an online content assistant, you will work directly with the digital development manager to ensure product, category and brand pages are presented in the most effective way on the GAK.co.uk website. You will be tasked to create listings for new product releases and write unique content on our bespoke content management system for a range of musical instruments and equipment. Contributing to content for blog posts and social media may also be required.
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Optimising online content to enhance customer user experience and SEO.
- Writing clear, engaging and unique copy for our market leading website.
- Contributing to blog and social media posts.
- Creating listings for new releases.
- Completing tasks set by your line manager to enhance the GAK.co.uk website.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Computer literate including good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Interested in musical instruments and technology.
- Articulate with excellent writing skills and a good grasp of the English language
- Highly motivated and ready to work hard.
- Able to become part of a team to drive digital development forward.
- Interested or have some understanding of E-Commerce, search engine optimisation and pay per click advertising.
- Training will be provided in all areas to the successful candidate.
- Salaries will dependant on experience and discussed upon application.
To apply please email an up to date C.V to email@example.com stating the job description in the subject.