Jobs at GAK
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for someone to join our web-sales customer service team based in Brighton.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our on-line customer service team based in Brighton. Initial training will be done on normal working hours, Monday to Friday and will take three months. However after this period the hours will change to Tuesday to Saturday.
The GAK customer service team require a new member of staff to help service our on-line customers, deal with order problems and do various other admin tasks.
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Taking inbound phone calls from customers
- Replying to customer service emails
- Manning our online chat function on our website
- Forwarding emails to other departments
- Communicating with the various couriers we use to resolve delivery issues
- Using our in-house software to monitor, update and process customer orders
- Stock checking, monitoring and updating our b-stock listings.
- Post room duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous office/call centre work
- Polite/confident phone manner
- Excellent computer skills (fast, accurate typing)
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Training will be provided in all areas to the successful candidate.
Salaries will dependant on experience and discussed upon application.
To apply please email an up to date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job description in the subject.