Jobs at GAK
JUNIOR GUITAR SALES PERSON X 2
GAK are looking for a highly motivated person to join the team in the Guitar Department of our world-famous Brighton store. This is a general junior store position, with the opportunity to progress to a full sales position over time, so whilst a level of playing ability is important, the flair for talking to customers and being able to provide excellent advice and service is key to being successful.
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Ensuring the store is properly merchandised and ready for business.
- Completing all the necessary administration associated with pre- and post-sales activity.
- Demonstrating a range of musical instruments and assisting in sales – particularly electric, acoustic guitars and other related products.
- Delivering the optimum level of customer service, whether face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Using the telephone proactively to increase the level of sales.
The required attributes to be successful include:
- We want you to be confident, positive and pro-active in attitude at all times.
- Being comfortable using the telephone and computers (especially Excel / Google Docs / etc)
- To be a highly-motivated individual, able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Clear communication skills, whether dealing with members of the public and across the entire GAK company.
- You'd need to be available for full-time work, 5 days a week on a flexible rota system that includes weekends and occasional evenings.
- Training will be provided in all areas to the successful candidate.
To apply please email an up to date C.V to email@example.com stating the job description in the subject.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.