Ableton Live 8 Education Multi Site (Unit Price 10-24) CALL TO ORDER
CALL GAK EDUCATION FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AND EXPERT ADVICE 01273 665410 OR EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PRICE IS FOR AN ORDER OF 10-24 COPIES
The Ableton Live 8 Production and Performance DAW enhances the Ableton vision of creative, real-time digital music with a wealth of new techniques, effects and most-wanted workflow improvements.
The Ableton Live 8 Production and Performance DAW features an enhanced groove engine and warping engine. Also a looper, five powerful effects and all-round improved workflow.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Groove patterns dynamically influence the timing and velocity/volume of audio and MIDI material. This can add life and swing to straight patterns, give a track more drive, or lend a piece an easy, laid-back feeling.
- Apply groove patterns to any audio or MIDI clips in real time. Change the feel of the whole piece or just selected clips.
- Choose from an extensive library of groove patterns, captured from songs played by some of music's most original, expressive and soulful drummers.
- Extract groove patterns from any audio or MIDI source to build your own groove library from your favorite tracks.
- Quantize audio and MIDI in real time: non-destructive velocity and timing adjustments for rhythmic correction.
- Randomize audio and MIDI timing for a more human feel.
- Intuitive warping allows you to adjust events on the timeline instead of stretching and squeezing the timeline around the events.
- Transient handles: Live analyzes and assigns handles to the transients in audio files automatically.
- Slice by transient: slice audio to MIDI based on Live 8's new transient analysis.
- Enhanced Beats Warp Mode for improved warping of percussive material and new control options.
- Improved Complex Warp Mode using Ã©lastique Pro for warping complex, polyphonic material with fewer artifacts.
- One-touch operation: Looper is set up for remote operation, so you can record, overdub, undo and more using a single footswitch (not included) and without touching the computer.
- Endless overdubs, tape-loop style for infinite improv jams.
- First loop sync: Live reads the tempo from the length of the first loop you record and automatically syncs up. This eliminates timing issues and lets you record without the click.
- Simple loop management: drag and drop a loop from Looper into a clip slot to make a clip; drag a clip back again to reload it into Looper.
- Multiple Looper sync lets you run as many Loopers as you want without any synchronization headaches.
- Five powerful new effects, each with a strong personality and serious "classic" potential. These effects add a special Ableton shine to the well-known aspects of these devices, giving you effects that are not only practical and easy to use but also inspiring.
- Multiband Dynamics
- Frequency Shifter
- Crossfades in Arrangement View
- Enhanced MIDI editor
- Group tracks
- Multi-parameter manipulation
- Magnify the user interface
- Browser waveform display
- Plug-in parameters and many more...
- Mac System Requirements: Any G4 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.3.9 (10.4 or later recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive
- Windows System Requirements: 1.5 GHz CPU or faster, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive