AKG C 519 M Miniature Condenser Clip-On Microphone
The C 519 clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, percussions and piano
- For 9 to 52 V universal phantom power
- Includes an AKG W 44 Windscreen, a 10-ft. (3-m) plug-in connecting cable with phantom power adapter with integrated 3-pin XLR connector and switchable bass rolloff (-4 dB at 100 Hz) plus a protective case
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Type: pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
- Impedance: = 200 ohms
- Max. SPL for 1%/3% THD: 130/132 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB(A) to DIN 45412
- Size (microphone only) length: 213 mm (8.4 in.) max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
- Net weight (microphone and cable): C 519 M: 195 g (6.9 oz.), C 519 ML: 85 g (3 oz.)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.