AKG C 520 Head-Worn Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers.
The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C 520 provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone.
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element,ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- For 9 to 52 V universal phantom power via 3-pin mini XLR
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB/132 dB (for THD = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: = 2000 ohms
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable: C 520: 3 m (10 ft.); C 520 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: length: 195 mm (7.7 in.) (microphone only); max. diameter: 134 mm (5.3 in.)
- Net weight: 26 g (0.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 380 g (13.4 oz.)