AKG H 85 Shockmount
AKG H 85 Shockmount Overview
Universal shock mount for all microphones with shaft diameters from 19 to 26 mm (0.75 to 1 in.), e.g. C 414 B-XLS und C 414 B-XL II.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The outside ring has been reduced in diameter from 120 mm (4.7 in.) to 100 mm (4 in.).
- The color has been changed from black to dark gray.
- The clamping range has been increased from 22 - 26 mm (0.87 - 1.02 in.) to 19 - 26 mm (0.7 - 1.02 in.) to accommodate microphones with cylindrical or conical bodies or connectors including, e.g., the AKG Blue Line and ULS Series.
- The H 85 shock mount keeps a lower profile than the H 100 and therefore looks better on the microphone.
- The H 85 also matches several other AKG studio microphones, e.g., the C 2000 B, C 3000 B, and C 4000 B.
- At present, the only microphones including an H 85 shock mount as a standard accessory are the C 414 B-XLS and C 414 B-XL II.
No upgrades available