AKG WMS 40 Pro Dual Presenter Set EU2/3
The WMS40 DUAL PRESENTER version is two radio microphones in one box! Combinations of two transmitters with the dual receiver are packaged in options designed for user-friendliness and freedom of movement. High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound. The convenient PT 40 FLEXX bodypack is the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. It can be used with many AKG miniature microphones- see Related Products
The Dual presenter system comprises the SR40 Dual metal-cased receiver with an HT40 Pro handheld transmitter and a PT40 Pro rugged body pack transmitter with the C444L headworn cardioid microphone. For events with two moderators or an audience channel, we highly recommend using this cost efficient Presenter Set Dual system.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -Two systems in one
- -2 frequencies in de-regulated EU/ISM range 863 - 865 MHz.
- -Balanced 1/4" jack audio outputs
- -30 hours transmitter battery life from 1 x AA 1.5v alkaline battery
- SR 40 DUAL
- -Two receivers in a single case minimize space requirements and cost.
- -All-metal case
- -Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to seven channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans)
- -High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
- PT 40 PRO
- -Miniature transmitter
- -Single-battery powering
- -Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to seven channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
- -Transmitter operates for at least 30 hours off a single AA size battery, saving cost, maximizing dependability, and minimizing onstage stress.
- HT 40 PRO
- -D 880 microphone element permanently attached to the HT 40 transmitter.
- -Doubleflex anti-vibration system.
- -Spring steel wire mesh cap.
- C 444 L
- -Ergonomically optimized behind-the-neck headband
- -Moisture shield
- -External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- SR 40 DUAL Specifications:
- -Carrier frequency range: 710 to 865 MHz, 2 fixed-frequency ISM Band (863 - 865MHz) receivers in single case
- -Modulation: FM
- -Audio bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- -THD: typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- -Signal/noise ratio: typ. 110 dB(A)
- -Power supply 120/230 V AC
- -Audio outputs: bal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- -Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.)
- -Net weight: 647 g (1.4 lbs.)
- PT 40 PRO Specifications:
- -Carrier frequency range: 710 to 865 MHz, 1 fixed-frequency ISM Band (863 - 865MHz) on each transmitter
- -Power supply: 1 AA size battery
- -RF output: typ. 10 mW (ERP)
- -Battery life: typ. 30 h (for 2200 mAh)
- -Dimensions: 60 x 74 x 30 mm (2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in.)
- -Net weight: 60 g (2.1 oz.)
- HT40 Pro Specifications:
- -Carrier frequency range 710 to 865 MHz, 1 fixed-frequency ISM Band (863 - 865MHz) transmitter in each mic
- -Audio bandwidth: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- -RF output typ. 10 mW (ERP)
- -Dimensions: 229 x 53 dia. mm (9 x 2.1 in.)
- -Net weight: 195 g (6.95 oz.)
- D 880 Microphone Head
- -Polar pattern: supercardioid
- -Frequency range: 60 to 20,000 Hz
- -Sensitivity: 2,2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV re 1 Âµbar)
- -Max. SPL: 147 dB SPL (156 db SPL)
- -Equivalent noise level: 22 dB (A) to DIN 45412
- -Bass filter: 1
- -Finish: matte black enamel
- C 444 L Specifications:
- -Polar pattern: Cardioid
- -Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- -Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa (-28 dBV)
- -Max. SPL (k=1%): 126 dB
- -Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- -Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- -Impedance: 200 ohms
- -Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- -Supply voltage: 1-10 V