AKG WMS 40 Pro Flexx Presenter Set EU
The sound of your voice. The WMS 40 PRO presenter sets will get your speech across perfectly. The inconspicuous CK 55 L lavalier microphone is easy to attach.
Easy to hide in the user's clothes, the WMS 40 PRO presenter sets provide optimum intelligibility for actors, presenters, or moderators. Ease of use lets you focus on what you have to say. The transmitter operates for 30 hours off a single AA size battery. For events with two moderators or an audience channel, we highly recommend using the cost efficient Presenter Set Dual system. See Alternative Products.
The convenient PT 40 FLEXX bodypack is the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. It can be used with many AKG miniature microphones- see Related Products
Unlike the WMS 40 PRO PRESENTER SET SINGLE where you have a fixed single frequency choice out of the box, the FLEXX PRESENTER SET EU1 features selectable frequencies within the EU ISM (ISM1,2,&3) 863-865 MHz Band. The diversity receiver ensures the best possible reception at any time, an ideal feature for the stage where users tend to move about quickly. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal. High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound.
The Flexx presenter system comprises the SR40 FLEXX metal-cased receiver with the rugged PT40 FLEXX body-pack transmitter and the CK55L low-profile, directional lapel microphone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- SR 40 FLEXX
- Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments.
- The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal.
- Adjustable squelch.
- Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
- All-metal case.
- High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
- PT 40 FLEXX
- Transmitter operates for at least 30 hours off a single AA size battery, saving cost, maximizing dependability, and minimizing onstage stress.
- CK 55 L
- Inconspicuous clip-on microphone
- Natural, airy sound
- High ambient noise rejection
- SR 40 FLEXX Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: 660 to 865 MHz, 3 selectable frequencies. EU ISM (ISM1,2,&3) 863-865 MHz. Use of Channel ISM1 863.10 MHz is licence free across Europe (excluding Greece).
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: typ. 0.8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio: typ. 110 dB(A)
- Power supply: 120/230 V AC
- Audio outputs: bal. XLR and unbal. 1/4 in. jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.)
- Net weight: 665 g (1.5 lbs.)
- PT 40 FLEXX Specifications:
- THD: typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Power supply: 1 x AA size battery
- RF output: typ. 10 mW (ERP)
- Battery life: typ. 30 h (for 2200 mAh)
- Dimensions: 60 x 74 x 30 mm (2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in.)
- Net weight: 60 g (2.1 oz.)
- CK 55 L Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 15 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8.8 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 118 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 to 10 VDC or 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC using MPA III L
- Current consumption: