Percussion pad Controller
The Alesis Control Pad USB/MIDI Percussion Pad Controller is compact and equally effective as a live performance instrument or a studio-based MIDI percussion programming tool.
The Control Pad features 8 velocity-sensitive pads with a responsive rubber surface for excellent stick response and expressive performance, as well as 2 trigger inputs for connecting external pads such as the Alesis Drum Pad and Cymbal Pad expansion kits. The 2 footswitch inputs accommodate open and closed hi-hat, as well as a kick drum for an authentic, realistic percussion performance. Up to 20 percussion setups are stored to internal memory, and users can customize pads and 2 external triggers into individual settings for MIDI channels, note numbers and customized velocity sensitivity and curves. The Control Pad operates on USB power, or with an included A/C power adapter.
The Control Pad is bundled with FXPansion's BFD Lite, a professional drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8 high-quality velocity-sensitive percussion pads
- 2 trigger inputs for connecting external pads (compatible with Alesis Drum Pad and Cymbal Pad expansion kits)
- 2 footswitch inputs
- Up/down footswitch input
- USB Plug-and-Play connectivity (no drivers necessary)
- USB bus-powered (no power supply necessary when connected to a computer)
- PC and Mac compatible
- MIDI I/O
- Pad sensitivity adjustment
- Stores MIDI setups with program change capability
- A/C power adapter included
- 8- Piezo trigger pads
- 2- 1/4" External trigger inputs
- 1- 1/4" Footswitch input (kick)
- 1- 1/4" Footswitch input (Hi Hat on/off control)
- 1- 1/4" TRS input for up/down value footswitch
- USB 1.1 Jack
- MIDI In/Out Jacks