Alesis Monitor One Mk2 Passive (Pair)
Alesis Monitor One Mk2 (MKII) Passive (Pair) Overview by GAK
The Alesis Monitor One MK2 (MKII) Monitors are studio referencing speakers that deliver a wide frequency range, professional and clear imaging, and excellent bass transient response, all at an affordable price. The Alesis Monitor One MK2 features low-frequency, 6.5 inch polypropylene drivers, meaning these speakers delivery tighter, accurate bass response. At this price, the Alesis MK2 Monitors are ideal for small studios, and thanks to the power behind them, will also fit nicely into a large professional studio set up.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Affordable, high-quality passive studio monitors with a flat frequency response for accurate mixes that translate to other playback systems
- Critical reference monitoring for recording and mixing
- Excellent bass transient response
- Flat frequency response for accurate mixes that translate to other playback systems
- High power handling, high output
- Drivers: Magnetically shielded, 6.5 inch low frequency drivers with a mineral filled polypropylene cone and a damped linear rubber surround; magnetically shielded, 1 inch silk-dome tweeter
- Crossover: 2 kHz, 2nd-order filters, (12dB per octave)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz /- 3dB
- Power Handling: 120 watts program, 200 watts peak (using EI4-426A method)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL @ 1 watt and 1 metre on axis
- Construction: Front baffle: powder coating on 1 inch MDF. Cabinet: Vinyl laminate on 5/8 inch MDF
- Connectors: 5-way binding posts on 0.75 inch centers - can accept heavy-gauge speaker wire, banana plugs, spade plugs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.5 x 15 x 10 inches
- Weight: 15 lbs. each
- Price displayed is for a boxed pair of Alesis MONITOR ONE MK2 monitors
- These are matched with newly redesigned 1 inch pure silk-dome high frequency transducers that deliver a smooth and even response, provide more detail and a broader sound stage. The overall frequency response of the Monitor One Mk2 monitors has been increased at the top end, coupled with more efficient power handling.
- The cabinets of the Monitor One MkII have been redesigned and are now mirror image, left/right pair for symmetrical speaker placement. They also feature radiused edges for reduced edge diffraction, along with improved porting which delivers an improved low-frequency response. Alesis have included magnetic shielding to allow for their use in close proximity to video and computer monitors.