Alesis RA150 Studio Power Amp
Alesis RA150 Studio Power Amp Overview by GAK
The Alesis RA150 is an affordable power amplifier ideal for project and commercial recording studios. The Alesis RA150 provides a professional, crisp, and clean audio signal and is designed to look stylish yet with an equally as rugged build.
The Frequency response of the Alesis RA150 is 10Hz - 70kHz.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Affordable power amplifier for project and commercial recording studios, broadcast and post-production control rooms
- Height: 2 RU
- Rated output per channel: 4 ohms - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms - 45 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms - 150 watts RMS, bridged mode
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 70kHz 0, -3dB
- Distortion: < 0.02% @ 4ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 4dB for rated output
- Crosstalk: 85dB, 1kHz
- Output offset: /- 50 mV, Servo controlled
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch jack TRS balanced / RCA
- Analog Outputs: Binding posts
- Cool, quiet operation (no fan)
- The Alesis RA150 Reference Amplifier, with its rugged construction, striking good looks, groundbreaking new approach to industrial design and a long list of features, will quickly find a home in project and commercial recording studios, broadcast an post-production control rooms around the world.
- Even with the increasing use of powered speakers, many popular speakers and headphones still require external amplification.
- As a result, they can more closely match the power needs of virtually any passive speaker or studio monitor, offering a significantly better fit for an exceptionally wide range of budgets, applications and customers.
- Providing a crisp, clean signal for outstanding performance and extended speaker life. Designed for studio use, the RA 150 amp incorporates advanced convection cooling for heat dissipation.
- The result is long, stable operation unaffected by heat-related complications, without the added distraction and annoyance of fan cooling. And eliminating the danger of losing hard-to-hear details due to noisy amp performance.