Alesis RA150 Studio Power Amp Overview by GAK
The Alesis RA150 is an affordable power amplifier ideal for project and commercial recording studios. The Alesis RA150 provides a professional, crisp, and clean audio signal and is designed to look stylish yet with an equally as rugged build.
The Frequency response of the Alesis RA150 is 10Hz - 70kHz.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Affordable power amplifier for project and commercial recording studios, broadcast and post-production control rooms
- Height: 2 RU
- Rated output per channel: 4 ohms - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms - 45 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms - 150 watts RMS, bridged mode
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 70kHz 0, -3dB
- Distortion: < 0.02% @ 4ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 4dB for rated output
- Crosstalk: 85dB, 1kHz
- Output offset: /- 50 mV, Servo controlled
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch jack TRS balanced / RCA
- Analog Outputs: Binding posts
- Cool, quiet operation (no fan)
- The Alesis RA150 Reference Amplifier, with its rugged construction, striking good looks, groundbreaking new approach to industrial design and a long list of features, will quickly find a home in project and commercial recording studios, broadcast an post-production control rooms around the world.
- Even with the increasing use of powered speakers, many popular speakers and headphones still require external amplification.
- As a result, they can more closely match the power needs of virtually any passive speaker or studio monitor, offering a significantly better fit for an exceptionally wide range of budgets, applications and customers.
- Providing a crisp, clean signal for outstanding performance and extended speaker life. Designed for studio use, the RA 150 amp incorporates advanced convection cooling for heat dissipation.
- The result is long, stable operation unaffected by heat-related complications, without the added distraction and annoyance of fan cooling. And eliminating the danger of losing hard-to-hear details due to noisy amp performance.