Allen & Heath XONE:4D USB DJ Mixer
The Allen&Heath Xone:4D 20-channel USB DJ Mixer continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace, but with a further enhanced feature set.
The Allen&Heath Xone:4D combines a fully featured, high specification professional analogue DJ mixer with 105 MIDI controllers and 227 MIDI messages, with a high-end, 96 kHz / 24-bit 20 channel Allen & Heath-designed USB 2.0 soundcard. The XONE:4D has been developed in conjunction with some of the world's most cutting-edge DJ/producers.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3 inputs, (channel 4 is Line/Line)
- 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
- 2 analogue VCF filters low-pass, band-pass, high-pass (can be combined for more filter types), resonance frequency, and filter 'on' switch
- Filter assignable LFO with depth control and brand-new editable fader step-filter function.
- 20 channel 96 kHz / 24-bit soundcard connecting via wide-bandwidth USB 2.0 (480Mbit/s)
- 10 in / 10 out (4 stereo in optical in / 4 stereo out optical out)
- Drivers available for PC and Mac
- 2 separate layers of MIDI controllers with control pickup algorithm ensuring a smooth transition between layers.
- 227 MIDI control messages available from 105 separate MIDI controls
- 8 x 60mm linear faders, 16 x detented rotary pots, 10 rotary encoders, 50 switches, 2 custom jog wheels with 4 micro switches, 8 illuminated push switches
- Xone:4D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: for instance, lighting controller or visual effects programs