Allen & Heath Xone K2
Xone:K2 is a compact, slim line universal MIDI controller GÇô incorporating a 4 channel soundcard, for use with any DJ software.
With no fewer than 52 hardware controls providing up to 171 MIDI commands across 3 layers GÇô plus the ability to link multiple units using X:LINK, saving USB ports on your computer GÇô Xone:K2 has the power and flexibility to put you in touch with the functions and features of your chosen software.
Quick and simple mapping lets you create a unique layout that mirrors your style and puts the functions that matter at your fingertips, whilst 3 colour illuminating switches give at-a-glance feedback - allowing you to work however you decide.
The high quality internal soundcard provides flexible user setup options using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix system or with an external mixer. Xone:K2 comes packed in a black padded case as standard. The case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MIDI Control
- Xone:K2 is a compact designed MIDI Controller for use with any DJ software such as Ableton, Virtual DJ, MixVibes, Mixx and Traktor Pro. Xone:K2 can even be used to control lights or VJ software - if it can receive MIDI data it can take commands from K2. What each control does is entirely up to you - you can create a completely customised layout that perfectly fits the way you want to work. Xone:K2 has 52 physical controls - including 12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches - providing up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers. We also provide maps to get you started out the box and information on how to set up your own.
- Latching Layers
- A Latching Layers system lets you assign controls to multiple layers, so a single physical control can be given up to 3 functions. You can configure all, some or none of K2's controls to be linked to the Latching Layers system. As a quick visual reminder, when toggling through layers all switches assigned to a particular layer will illuminate in the appropriate colour.
- Audio Interface
- Xone:K2 has a high quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) 48kHz soundcard. Setup options include using the K2 with a pair of headphones, feeding a pair of headphones and a PA system, or connecting to an external DJ mixer.
- Its slim line chassis, soft touch controls and minimal looks set K2 apart from the pack. There's plenty of substance too - Xone:K2 is built to Allen & Heath's renowned touring grade audio and build quality standards, including the use of steel nuts on all rotary controls to protect the circuitry from impact damage.
- Case / Stand
- Xone:K2 comes packed in a black padded case as standard. As well as keeping it safe on the road, the case doubles as a stand, elevating the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
- Two or more K2s can be linked via our X:LINK protocol, expanding the control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, including Xone:DB4 and DB2, to expand MIDI data without using additional USB ports.