Alto Black 15 Active PA Subwoofer
The new Alto Black 15 Subwoofer Active Subwoofer - Built To Thrill.
Alto Professional's Black Series is a new full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power. This truly is a powerhouse of a speaker.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Black 15 Sub features a powerful 15" low-frequency, long-excursion driver and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, the Black 15 Sub comes stereo XLR outputs, and stereo inputs, with a Mic/Line input on the left channel, XLR on the right channel.
- Even if you can't get to the subwoofer, you can still adjust it. The Black 15 Sub comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align, and more-from anywhere in the room. It's streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
- Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, the Black 15 Sub comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it-even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, the Black 15 Sub's heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Powerful 15" low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet
- Standard 35mm pole socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.