Alto Truesonic TS212 White Active Speaker
JBL EON 610 Active PA Speaker £304.00
Laney AH4X4 Audiohub Freestyle Battery Powered PA Speaker £251.71
Alto TS215W Active PA Speaker W/Wireless £279.00
Alto TS212W Bluetooth PA Speaker £260.00
dB Technologies BH15 Active Speaker £256.70
dB Technologies Opera 10 Active Speaker £290.00
Mackie Thump15A Active PA Speaker £263.00
HeadRush FRFR-112 Active PA Speaker £299.00
Alto Truesonic TS312 PA Speaker £262.00
Alto Product Overview
The Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of four models, the TS208, TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all four are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS208 and TS210 have two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- • 12-inch LF driver, 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil
- • 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- • 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- • Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- • Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and
- • XLR Link output
- • Ground-Lift switch
- • Contour switch for increased EQ control
- • Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- • Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and
- • Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- • Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- • Designed and tuned in the USA
- • Optional wall-mount bracket available