Alto TS210 Active PA Speaker
Alto TS210 Mixer Bundle
This bundle comes with two Alto TS210 PA speakers, 2 XLR cables, a mixer and a pair of speakers stands.
Available to order
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
The Alto TS210 powered PA speaker is a solid choice for anyone looking for a highly portable and powerful speaker for gigs, events and small venue installations.
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility'all coupled with a stunning new industrial design. The amplifiers in the TS210 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak'a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS210 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value'you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS210 powered loudspeaker.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 10-inch LF driver, 2.0-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Can be used as main PA speaker or in floor monitor application
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 10-inch (254 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL - 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 54 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 48 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.8" x 12.0" x 20.8" / 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg