Alto TX10 10” Powered Speaker Overview by GAK
The Alto TX10 Active Loudspeaker is a highly portable, professional speaker.
The TX10 is set for any situation as it is both lightweight and portable, so is road-ready for travelling. Alongside this, power in performance is also guaranteed as the 10”2 way active loudspeaker belts out an enviable 280 watts, ensuring power in performance.
This portable speaker’s electronic crossover guarantees smooth frequency response from the 10” low-frequency compression driver and the 1” high-frequence compression driver.
The Alto TX10 also features a pole-mount socket and a comfortable built-in handle.
For DJs, musicians or anyone providing live-sound, the TX10 delivers a highly impressive, professional sound in any audio environment.
- Experience power, performance, and portability. TX10 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 10" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 10" LF woofer with 1.5" voice coil
- 1" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1" voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload
- protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Designed and tuned in the USA